1 cup butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 2/3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
5 dozen foil-wrapped chocolate kisses
1) Preheat oven to 375.
2) Beat butter and peanut butter until well blended. Add sugars. Beat until fluffy.
3) Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients.
4) Shape into 5 dozen balls. Roll in sugar.
5) Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Press chocolate kiss in top of each cookie. Bake 2 minutes longer.
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
2/3 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup sugar
1) Melt chocolate chips.
2) Beat melted chocolate and all ingredients. Increase speed to medium and beat until well mixed. Wrap dough and refrigerate (at least 1 hour).
3) Shape dough into 96 balls. Roll in sugar.
4) Bake 12-15 minutes at 350 (I bake them about 10 min). Immediately remove from pan and place mint between 2 cookies. Let sit for a minute. Press together slightly.
chicken (about 2 lbs.)
6 med jalapeno chiles
1 garlic clove
2 T salad oil
1/4 tsp. cumin
1 10 3/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup
1 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach
1/2 tsp salt
1 pint sour cream
1 8 oz. pkg. corn chips
1/2 lb. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (2 cups)
1. Place chicken in pan just large enough to hold it. Add 2 : water; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover saucepan & simmer 35 minutes (for whole chicken) or until chicken is fork tender (no pink). Remove to large bowl; refrigerate 30 minutes or until easy to handle. Discard skin & bones; cut meat into bite sized pieces. Set aside. (Refrigerate broth to use in soup another day.)
2. Remove stems and seeds from chiles; dice. Chop onion, mince garlic.
3. In 10″ skillet over medium heat in hot salad oil, cook diced jalapenos, onion, and garlic until tender. Stir in cumin. Cook 1 minute. Stir in undiluted soup, frozen spinach, and salt; over high heat, heat to boiling, breaking up spinach with fork. Reduce heat to low; coverr & simmer until spinach is cooked. Stir in chicken and sour cream; heat through. Remove from heat.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large casserole dish, arrange 1/2 of the corn chips; top with 1/2 shredded cheese and chicken mixture. Then rest of corn chips and cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until mixture is heated through.